We make it convenient to pay your Rent or Security Deposit online.
Please use either PayPal or PaySimple to pay your Rent or Security Deposit online.
Paying with Credit Card:
- Enter the property’s or unit’s address.
- Enter the tenant’s name.
- If after the 5th add a $40 late fee to your total. After the 15th, a $115 late fee must be added to your total.
- A 3% processing fee is automatically added to your payment. By paying by through Paypal you are accepting the additional processing fee.
- Enter the rent amount owed on the next page.
- Enter Credit Card & Billing Information.
- Paypal will give you a receipt page. Please print for a record.
Paying with Electronic Check:
You must manually add a $1.00 processing fee for your payment or you will be billed for the additional $1.00. By paying through the PaySimple eCheck system you are accepting the processing fee.
- Click on the Pay Rent by eCheck button.
- If after the 5th add a $40 late fee to your total. After the 15th a $115 late fee must be added to your total.
- Fill out all the required information and enter in you owed rent amount with any corresponding late fees.
- Create an account to make for easy monthly payments.
- Print a receipt.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For an eCheck, you must manually enter a $1.00 fee for all eCheck transactions.
- For credit card payments, 3% will automatically be added into your totals.
- If paying after the 5th, your rent is late and a $40 late fee needs to be added to your owed rent. If paying after the 15th a $115 late fee needs to be added. If you fail to pay this fee, it will be considered a partial payment and the late fee will be added to your account as an outstanding balance.
- If you are in the eviction process, by making an online payment you are agreeing that this does not stop the legal process. You are agreeing that this payment is a partial payment and will be credited to your account, but you are agreeing that this does not stop the eviction.